PTR Patch Notes 1.26 Update – Sombra and Wrecking Ball
A new Overwatch patch is currently in development and now available for testing on PTR servers. The new patch brings makes adjustments to version 1.26, which brought the hero Wrecking Ball and gave Sombra a mini rework. These changes have now been adjusted, refining the balance of both heroes.
As the patch is only on the PTR server, it’s unavailable for console users.
Sombra’s has had a few adjustment after the changes to her kit. This is to both help balance the hero and to make her easier to use with her new play style.
- Sombra’s hack ability can now be used even while reloading. It will now cancel the reload when used.
- Her Stealth detect radius has been reduced back to the original 2 meters, after being increased to 4.
- When playing Sombra, players can now destroy her translocator beacon with the interact key without looking directly at it
- The sound cue heard by enemies for translocator has now been reduced
Wrecking Ball has received some nerfs after being brought into the game, which is always to be expected after first being released.
- His movement speed while using Grappling Claw has reduced from 22 meters per second to 20 meters per second
- Hammond’s Minefield ultimate can now be hacked with Sombra’s EMP, disabling it for 10 seconds.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.